Naturopathy is a holistic approach encompassing all aspects of your life; nutrition, stress management, exercise, work and home environment, emotions, vitamins and medication you are taking, etc. Differing from a nutritionist or a dietician who may focus on diet, naturopathy encompasses how all of your body systems are working, your liver, your glands, hormones etc.
How do I know if I could benefit from consulting with a Naturopath?
- You are suffering from specific ailments and you would prefer to explore natural alternatives to identify and treat the root cause rather than mask the symptoms.
- You recognize that the body has the natural ability to heal when given the proper tools.
What do I look for in my Naturopath?
- Experience, passion, knowledge.
- An individualized approach and proven results.
- Someone who is certified, and a member of a recognized professional organisation
- A Naturopath who walks the talk.